Flower Hill Community
SWIMMING POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
- The following Rules and Regulations are for the protection and benefit of all to assure safe and sanitary operations of the pool and facilities. Your cooperation in abiding by these conditions will afford pleasant relaxation and recreation for all concerned. Parents are requested to caution their children to observe all rules and regulations and obey the instructions of all employees.
Failure to comply with any of these rules shall be sufficient cause for
removal from the pool for the remainder of the day.
Further action for repeated offenses will be reviewed by the Board with
the residents involved.
- A qualified and responsive pool contractor operates the pool. Comments regarding lifeguards, supervision or any other related pool issues should be directed to the Board of Directors and/or the On-site Manager.
- Lifeguards are on duty to assure your safety. Assist them by being a safe and courteous swimmer and following their instructions. Those who conduct themselves in any way dangerous to themselves or others may be banned from the pool at the lifeguard’s discretion.
- 15-minute rest periods/adult swim periods will be provided at the discretion of pool staff. A person sixteen (16) years or older is considered an adult. At the discretion of lifeguards and when conditions permit, infants and young toddlers may remain in the pool during adult swim if they are in direct contact with their parent who is physically in the pool.
- The pool may be closed at any time at the lifeguard’s discretion for reasons such as equipment breakdowns, operational difficulties, health issues, or inclement weather.
- All persons using the pool are required to register online at membersplash.com for pool access to gain admission. The link for registration is https://flowerhill.membersplash.com/membership/register-account/. Only homeowners or residents with a valid and current lease may register online – leases may be provided via the Membersplash registration link or to the Onsite Office. Once registered online, the account holder must add household members to the pool registration, including pictures if possible. Registered pool users without a picture on their account must bring a photo ID with them to sign in at the pool desk. Pool guests must have a registered member of at least 16 years of age with them to sign in. Lifeguards will sign guests in at the pool desk and remove one guest credit per guest.
- All registered pool accounts are assigned 10 free guest credits each year. Additional guest credits may be purchased from the office during normal business hours of 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday, at a cost of $15 per 10 additional guest credits. You may only use up to 5 guest passes per day. Payment must be made at the office or the office lockbox by the doors via check or money order payable to “FHCC” or “Flower Hill Central Corp”. No cash or credit card payments are accepted. Lifeguards cannot accept payments or issue guest credits!
- No one under 13 years is permitted in the pool facility without a patron or resident at least 16 years old. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Admission may be refused to anyone with skin abrasions, colds, coughs, inflamed eyes, infections or wearing bandages.
- Members will be responsible for all actions of their guests. The cost of property damage will be charged to the appropriate party.
- The Association and/or Management will not be responsible for the loss of or damage to, any personal property of any kind of members or guests.
- All trash must be put in containers in pool area. No Glass is permitted in the pool area. Please help keep our area clean and safe. The lifeguards may dispose of glass.
- No one may use the pool unless it is officially open and a lifeguard is on duty. Violating this rule will result in a pool suspension for the rest of the season.
- No bicycles, scooters, roller skates, roller blades, hoverboards, or skateboards will be allowed in the pool area. All the items listed will be taken by the lifeguard and returned when you leave the pool area.
- No spitting or blowing your nose and no introduction of dirt of any kind into the pool water.
- Only children 7 years and under are permitted in the wading pool.
- Supervision of children using the wading pool is the responsibility of person(s) 16 years and over accompanying them, and not the pool staff.
- No Smoking or Vaping anywhere in the pool facility. Please smoke or vape outside and away from the fenced in pool area. If you smoke or vape in the pool area you will be asked to leave by the pool staff and subject to suspension.
- No alcohol is permitted in the pool facility. Persons who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or other controlled substances are not permitted into the facility.
- No life preservers will be permitted. Inner tubes or other flotation devices will be allowed only at the discretion of the lifeguard. All infants & children that are not demonstrably water safe using flotation devices must be within the reach of a water-safe adult at all times.
- Prolonged breath holding activity or underwater swimming for distance is prohibited.
- No running, pushing, dunking, wrestling or other horseplay will be permitted.
- No pets.
- No diving is allowed from the side of the pool. The only exception will be at the diving well. “Open Well” is NOT allowed in the Main Pool.
- No abusive or profane language will be tolerated. No dangerous objects or material are allowed at or inside the pool area.
- Eating and drinking is permitted only in designated areas. Drinking non-alcoholic beverages in spill-proof containers or water is exempt from this rule.
- No loud stereos or televisions allowed in the pool area.
- No fighting. This will result in suspension and review by the Board of Directors.
- No one will touch any lifeguard during any dispute and no lifeguard shall touch any patron.
- A lifeguard has the right to issue a suspension at any time. If you receive a suspension vacate the pool area immediately. You will be contacted by the On-site Manager to discuss the suspension within 48 hours of the time you receive the suspension.
- All patrons must shower before using the pool(s).
- For the health and safety of all patrons, it is required that all infants and toddlers who are not potty trained wear rubber pants AND a swim diaper. Rubber pants may be purchased at the pool throughout the summer or at a local store. Regular disposable diapers are not permitted in the pools.
- Bathers will be excluded from the pool(s) who are showing apparent signs of infection or other evidence of high contamination risk, are not demonstrably water-safe or under the immediate supervision of a water-safe person.