Pool Rules & Regulations
Please take the time to review and understand the Pool Rules and Regulations for Flower Hill Central Corp. Please note that you will be required to follow these rules while visiting the Flower Hill Pool.
Pool Registration Instructions
All homeowners at Flower Hill whose accounts are in good standing, as well as tenants with current leases on file, are eligible to use the pool.
Residents must register online (please click the “Membersplash Registration Page” link below) to use the pool – there are no paper applications to be completed and turned in at the office.
Don’t worry, it’s easy! The process is as follows:
- Go to the Flower Hill Membersplash Registration Page and click the button in the upper right corner that says “Register an Account”.
- Set up your email address and password for the account – you will also need to provide your name, address, and sub-association.
- If you are a tenant leasing your unit from a landlord, you will also need to upload a copy of your current lease document where it says “Renter Proof of Residency” by clicking the button that says “Choose File” and selecting your lease document.
- When all information is added, click “Submit”.
- Allow for at least 1 business day for your application to be reviewed and activated. When activated, you will be prompted to log into your account and update your residency info.
- Log into your account and update your residency info (names and birthdates of persons residing at the property) – you will also have an opportunity to upload photos.
- Once you’ve saved your residency info into the system, you can go to the pool and sign in by telling the lifeguards your name. If you do not upload photos, you will need to bring your photo ID (driver’s license etc) with you to the pool to sign in.
Please note that after your pool registration is complete and your residency info is saved into the system, you do not need to wait for anything else: you should be able to go to the pool immediately. There will be no paper passes issued in this or future years – all registrations will be online from now on, and sign-in will be handled by the lifeguards at the front desk of the pool simply by telling them your name. Once you have registered, you will not need to re-register in future years – if your residency information changes, you can simply log in and update the info in your account.
We hope you have a great time at the pool this year!
- Member Splash (Click for Additional Instructions)